Sep 30, 2020
200 episodes. Wow. We answer your questions, follow up on past episodes, and rate the sexiness of several mythological and folklore beings. Thank you. We couldn’t have done this without you.
Here’s a few of our favorite Orisha dance videos mentioned in the episode: Yemayá, Oshun, and Shango.
Content Warning: This episode contains conversations about or mentions of killing/murder, sex, human remains, spiders/insects, anxiety, sexism, infancide, car accidents, animal death, and mental illness.
- Recommendation: This week, Amanda recommends Survivor. Check out our previous book recommendations, guests’ books, and more at spiritspodcast.com/books
- LIVE SHOW! Go to spiritspodcast.com/live to get your tickets to our digital live show on October 28 at 8 PM ET. Your ticket includes a copy of the video on demand recording of the show, so you can grab a ticket to watch later even if you can’t join live!
- Dipsea is an audio app full of short, sexy stories and wellness sessions that are designed to turn you on and help you get in touch with yourself. Start your 30 day free trial by going to dipseastories.com/spirits
- ThirdLove is on a mission to find a perfect bra for everyone. Get 10% off your first order at thirdlove.com/spirits.
- BetterHelp is a secure online counseling service. Get 10% off your first month at betterhelp.com/spirits
Find Us Online
If you like Spirits, help us grow by spreading the word! Follow us @SpiritsPodcast on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Goodreads. You can support us on Patreon (http://patreon.com/spiritspodcast) to unlock bonus Your Urban Legends episodes, director’s commentaries, custom recipe cards, and so much more. We also have lists of our book recommendations and previous guests’ books at http://spiritspodcast.com/books.
Transcripts are available at http://spiritspodcast.com/episodes. To buy merch, hear us on other podcasts, contact us, find our mailing address, or download our press kit, head on over to http://spiritspodcast.com.
Spirits was created by Julia Schifini, Amanda McLoughlin and Eric Schneider. We are founding members of Multitude, an independent podcast collective and production studio. Our music is "Danger Storm" by Kevin MacLeod (http://incompetech.com), licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0.