Aug 30, 2023
This is the end - or is it the beginning? - of It’s Norse, Of Course. We break down the events of Ragnarok, the fall of the realms, rivers of drool, and the worst nap ever! It’s a cycle, gang!
Content Warning: This episode contains conversations about or mentions of violence, animal attacks, death, and apocalypse.
- Recommendation: This week, Julia recommends audiobooks from your local library!
- Books: Check out our previous book recommendations, guests’ books, and more at spiritspodcast.com/books
- Call to Action: Check out the MultiCrew!
Find Us Online
- Website & Transcripts: spiritspodcast.com
- Patreon: patreon.com/spiritspodcast
- Merch: spiritspodcast.com/merch
- Instagram: instagram.com/spiritspodcast
- Twitter: twitter.com/spiritspodcast
- Tumblr: spiritspodcast.tumblr.com
- Goodreads: goodreads.com/group/show/205387
Cast & Crew
- Editors: Brandon Grugle
- Artwork: Allyson Wakeman
- Multitude: multitude.productions
Spirits is a boozy podcast about mythology, legends, and folklore. Every episode, co-hosts Julia and Amanda mix a drink and discuss a new story or character from a wide range of places, eras, and cultures. Learn brand-new stories and enjoy retellings of your favorite myths, served over ice every week, on Spirits.