Mar 1, 2023
We’re back with It’s Norse, Of Course! We’re telling the story of Baldur, who is really defined by, of all things, how he died. Hear the story. Throw things at your friends. Enjoy
Content Warning: This episode contains conversations about or mentions of death, violence, murder, and misogyny.
- Recommendation: This week, Amanda recommends body modifications! You do you!
- Books: Check out our previous book recommendations, guests’ books, and more at spiritspodcast.com/books
- Call to Action: Multitude Merch is now available!
- Queer Candle Co. is a queer & trans owned business that makes small batch soy wax candles, hand poured with love. Use code “spirits” to get 10% off your first order at queercandleco.com
- BetterHelp is an online therapy service. Get 10% off your first month at betterhelp.com/spirits
Find Us Online
If you like Spirits, help us grow by spreading the word! Follow us @SpiritsPodcast on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Goodreads. You can support us on Patreon (http://patreon.com/spiritspodcast) to unlock bonus Your Urban Legends episodes, director’s commentaries, custom recipe cards, and so much more. We also have lists of our book recommendations and previous guests’ books at http://spiritspodcast.com/books.
Transcripts are available at http://spiritspodcast.com/episodes. To buy merch, hear us on other podcasts, contact us, find our mailing address, or download our press kit, head on over to http://spiritspodcast.com.
Spirits was created by Julia Schifini, Amanda McLoughlin and Eric Schneider. We are founding members of Multitude, an independent podcast collective and production studio. Our music is "Danger Storm" by Kevin MacLeod (http://incompetech.com), licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0.