Sep 23, 2020
Fair warning: This is a butt-heavy episode. Also featuring frequent haunted sleepovers, a wild scooter ride, and why Bluetooth technology is suddenly very cool to us. We also get VERY confused about Kevin Bacon.
Content Warning: This episode contains conversations about or mentions of cemeteries, trances/possession, insomnia, Covid-19, death, earthquake/natural disaster, mild road accident, military equipment, financial recessions, volcanic eruption, institutionalization, eating disorders, and hospitalization.
- Recommendation: This week, Julia recommends the audio fiction podcast, Less is Morgue. Check out our previous book recommendations, guests’ books, and more at spiritspodcast.com/books
- Merch: Our new pins, digital coloring book, and posters are all for sale at http://spiritspodcast.com/merch!
- BetterHelp is a secure online counseling service. Get 10% off your first month at betterhelp.com/spirits
- SunSoil makes pure and simple CBD products at an unbeatable price. Get 30% off your first order by going to sunsoil.com/spirits
- Fubo.tv is your source for live sports, news, and entertainment. Get 15% off at fubo.tv/spirits
Find Us Online
If you like Spirits, help us grow by spreading the word! Follow us @SpiritsPodcast on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Goodreads. You can support us on Patreon (http://patreon.com/spiritspodcast) to unlock bonus Your Urban Legends episodes, director’s commentaries, custom recipe cards, and so much more. We also have lists of our book recommendations and previous guests’ books at http://spiritspodcast.com/books.
Transcripts are available at http://spiritspodcast.com/episodes. To buy merch, hear us on other podcasts, contact us, find our mailing address, or download our press kit, head on over to http://spiritspodcast.com.
Spirits was created by Julia Schifini, Amanda McLoughlin and Eric Schneider. We are founding members of Multitude, an independent podcast collective and production studio. Our music is "Danger Storm" by Kevin MacLeod (http://incompetech.com), licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0.