Jul 29, 2020
We’re raising some important questions because of your urban legends: Do you have a cursed bloodline? What kind of TikToks are ghosts into? Why is Florida so spooky? We don’t promise we have all the answers, though.
Content Warning: This episode contains conversations about or mentions of chronic pain, grandparent death, animal/pet death, grief, and depression.
- Recommendation: This week, Julia recommends the Youtube channel, Pasta Grammar. Check out our previous book recommendations, guests’ books, and more at spiritspodcast.com/books
- Merch: Our new pins, digital coloring book, and posters are all for sale at http://spiritspodcast.com/merch!
- Multitude: Get tickets to our July 30th LIVE SHOW at http://multitude.productions/digitallive. Meddling Adults also wrapped up its first season, so catch up now at meddlingadults.com!
- Function of Beauty is hair care formulated specifically for you. Save 20% on your first order at functionofbeauty.com/spirits
- BetterHelp is a secure online counseling service. Get 10% off your first month at betterhelp.com/spirits
- Tula House is a Brooklyn based indoor plant and design store founded to bring us closer to nature while exploring new ways to design and experience plant life. Get 15% off your entire order by using the discount code TulaHouse at tula.house.
Find Us Online
If you like Spirits, help us grow by spreading the word! Follow us @SpiritsPodcast on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Goodreads. You can support us on Patreon (http://patreon.com/spiritspodcast) to unlock bonus Your Urban Legends episodes, director’s commentaries, custom recipe cards, and so much more. We also have lists of our book recommendations and previous guests’ books at http://spiritspodcast.com/books.
Transcripts are available at http://spiritspodcast.com/episodes. To buy merch, hear us on other podcasts, contact us, find our mailing address, or download our press kit, head on over to http://spiritspodcast.com.
Spirits was created by Julia Schifini, Amanda McLoughlin and Eric Schneider. We are founding members of Multitude, an independent podcast collective and production studio. Our music is "Danger Storm" by Kevin MacLeod (http://incompetech.com), licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0.