Apr 8, 2020
We’re asking a lot of questions during this Urban Legends episode. Would you adopt a ghost kid? Which is scarier, corporeal or incorporeal? And can you predict the weather with PopTarts? Tune in to hear those age old questions and more!
Content Warning: This episode contains conversations about or mentions of train crashes, robbery, potential child endangerment, and hurricanes/blizzards/storms.
- Recommendation: This week, Julia recommends The Ghosts of Eden Park by Karen Abbott! Buy a copy and see our new lists of previous recommendations, guest books, and more at spiritspodcast.com/books
- Multitude: Listen to Meddling Adults by joining the MultiCrew at multicrew.club, and check out Next Stop in your podcast player or nextstopshow.com!
- Doordash is a fast, convenient food delivery app. Get $5 off your first order of $15 or more when you download the DoorDash app and enter CREEPY at checkout.
- Honeybook, a purpose-built business management platform for creative small businesses. Get 50% off your first year on HoneyBook.com/SPIRITS.
- Shaker and Spoon, the subscription cocktail service that turns your house into the craft cocktail bar of your dreams. Get $20 off at shakerandspoon.com/spirits
Find Us Online
If you like Spirits, help us grow by spreading the word! Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Goodreads. You can support us on Patreon to unlock bonus Your Urban Legends episodes, director’s commentaries, custom recipe cards, and so much more. We also have lists of our book recommendations and previous guests’ books at spiritspodcast.com/books.
Transcripts are available at spiritspodcast.com/episodes. To buy merch, hear us on other podcasts, contact us, find our mailing address, or download our press kit, head on over to SpiritsPodcast.com.
Spirits was created by Julia Schifini, Amanda McLoughlin and Eric Schneider. We are founding members of Multitude, an independent podcast collective and production studio. Our music is "Danger Storm" by Kevin MacLeod (http://incompetech.com), licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0.