Jan 17, 2018
Spread out the deck and think about your intentions. You flip a card. Jokes ensue. We’re joined this week by cleanliness expert and Tarot lover, Jolie Kerr, who navigates us through the basics of Tarot, the history of the cards, and some Church Intrigue. Meanwhile, we joke about the supernatural skill of playing Bridge and Mahjong, the cards talking shit about your friends, and how the Rosetta Stones solved all problems.
- Tab for a Cause. Thanks for sponsoring us this week! Grab the extension and start earning for charity at tabforacause.com/spirits
Find Us Online
- patreon: http://patreon.com/spiritspodcast
- twitter: http://twitter.com/spiritspodcast
- facebook: http://facebook.com/spiritspodcast
- instagram: http://instagram.com/spiritspodcast
- goodreads: http://bit.ly/spiritsreads
- website: http://spiritspodcast.com/
- merch: http://spiritspodcast.com/merch
- email: spiritspodcast [at] gmail [dot] com
- multitude: multitude.productions
- help out: leave us a review in Apple Podcasts!
- music: "Danger Storm" Kevin MacLeod (http://incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0.